- What is the maximum height of the air rocket?
- What is the total time of flight?
- What is the angle of the rocket before launch?
- What occurs at the end of the trajectory?
- Estimate the speed immediately after launch.
- What is the maximum height of the plastic bag? The minimum height?
- What is the average speed of descent?
- On the same graph, sketch the trajectory of a ball falling from the same height.
- Estimate the force of air resistance per unit surface area.
The following books from Schottenbauer Publishing contain similar types of graphs and data pertaining to the science of air travel:
- The Science of Archery & Shooting Sports
- The Science of Baseball
- Gravity, Springs, & Collisions: Graphs of Classical Physics Experiments